Wednesday, March 14, 2001

Ray: I know how to please a woman.
Blonde: Then please leave me alone.
Ray: I guess you're pretty good at pleasing yourself, then.

Ray: Your hair color is fabulous.
Blonde: Thank you. It's on aisle three at the corner drug
store.
Ray: Really? Is that where you got your eyelashes and
colored contacts?

Ray: Is this seat empty?
Blonde: Yes, and this one will be, too, if you sit down.
Ray: [Looking away] Honey, there's two here!

Ray: Your body is like a temple.
Blonde: Sorry, there are no services today.
Ray: Here's a donation to restore the exterior.

Ray: I want to give myself to you.
Blonde: Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts.
Ray: Oh, just cheap perfume then?

Ray: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Blonde: Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Ray: Well, I guess you really don't belong in the men's room,
anyway.

Ray: What's it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?
Blonde: What's it like being the biggest liar in the world?
Ray: You're right. I was lying.

No comments: